February 26, 27, & 28, 2016
Mesa Convention Center
|Glenn Lucas||Curt Theobald||John Beaver||Betty Scarpino|
|Andi Wolfe||Rex Burningham||Art Liestman||Jason Clark|
- Seven renowned turners will demonstrate in rotations scheduled across Saturday and Sunday; other turners will be demonstrating in the vendor area.
- Friday evening events will include a meet and greet with the demonstrators and a live turning competition.
- Vendors on site will be offering a wide spectrum of woodturning tools and products at attractive prices.
- An instant gallery, open to the public, will display fine works from demonstrators as well as from registered attendees (maximum of three articles per attendee).
- Standard registration will include lunches on both days and the Saturday evening banquet.
- Silent and live auctions will provide opportunities to acquire treasured wood-turnings from well known artists, and other great items. A portion of the proceeds will benefit community educational programs.
The final schedule of events and the rotation schedule are not yet available. Check back later for much more information.
Instant gallery photos from past DWRs are available here!